User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination & Prejudice

    Uhm I believe there have been at least three incidents when the Gorvernment have lost valuable data of people. Once was in November, when a disk that was carrying Welfare ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.

    What journal? Surely you can't be serious? It's a book that Nate is getting published that has some work in done by the members of the site. It shall be ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tourist

    Okay, hi. ^^ I liked this, the idea behind it was really meaningful and you put across the point nicely, but I agree with Via when she says that it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination & Prejudice

    Okay, so I'm guessing that every believes that this is wrong; legally, of course it is wrong but I know that some people think different, and of course voice your ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.

    I've been away for a long time, only getting on here for an hour at a time and I realised; I have no clue if Nate got my contract. I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    *I'm just gonna leave this Storybook to everyone else; I've lost it a bit... Have fun everyone*

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    New Character from moi; Name: Lucas Age: Seventeen Race: Sorcerer Appearance: He has a mop of jet black hair and stands around 5'11". He has dark brown eyes and likes ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    *No-one is talking to me; I hate being a loner. >

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    [Dances around with ginger confetti, sprinkling the orange happiness over Snoink] Welcome to what I like to call; Life! [Hugged] ;)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, a Japanese tour group passed by and someone had a coin.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Paige She sat quietly on a bench in the darkening campus grounds, fiddling with the hem of her flimsy coat and shivering. The Librarywas closed and she couldn't face going ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lunar Genesis

    Blah, where can I get the honey from? I can't find a single pot anywhere and it's getting annoying. :'(

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I've actually got Eragon to read... But I just haven't got around to opening it yet. It looks fabulous.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, I found a cent in my shoe.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Paige She sighed heavily as she shifted her bag onto her shoulder, sweeping back the jet black tendrils from her face and glaring around the campus, wondering where she should ...

    Feb 11, 2008


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller