User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Yo, and welcome to the YWS express train. Wouldn't that be cool? Well, maybe so, I might just be being a little weird. [Frowned, forgetting about her duties for a ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortuantely, there was a big "crack down" on child labour laws in China, and the children and their mother were arrested.

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    This is really awful, and my hearts go out to all the families and friends affected. They were talking about suicide pacts and things like that, weren't they, because I ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Journalism Experience

    Oh my gosh! I know what I should write my article about now, and all thanks to a comment from PennyPenguin on my blog! I could write about the stress ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Journalism Experience

    Yes, I really wanted to do my work experience there, in Year Ten and I was told [by the teacher arranging work experience placements] that they were on "the list" ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    Oh my gosh xD Seriously, I get freaked out when we get flooded, but now we're getting stuff like mini tornadoes and earthquakes! It's actually quite a scary thought.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    I was in the "Epicentre" I believe, as it was in North Lincolnshire. Oh my gosh... I was actually really scared, so I thought that I dreamt it. I know ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    I actually.. Grew to hate this film and I'm not sure why. At the time it annoyed me that it was a whole male power thing, because when I think ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lunar Genesis

    Westof Healriz? If so, I'm so confused, because it wont let me onto the forest in that part.. :/

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Eyes

    Just something a little different that I thought of in the spur of the moment. Suggestions are, of course, welcome so keep 'em coming. See if you can guess what ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, they turned out to be really brainy and were hired by scientists to create special defenses against aliens.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Journalism Experience

    Okay, so I want to send in a piece of work to my local newspaper to see if they'll print it, because I want to go on to be a ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, they won the lottery and managed to pay off their debts.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: First Annual YWS Literary Awards

    Hmm.. I'd say I haven't really been around enough to nominate or be nominted. [Pondered] One may browse the forums for someone who deserves the title. :)

    Feb 26, 2008


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill