-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Hmm X-Files (y) 8/10
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Heh 7/10
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Me and my friend found the name of this stationary firm really funny for some reason. ;) Kapesco?? XD That does sound funny... if that's what it is. It was ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm.. Crazy hair.. Dark eyes and hair. Quite pretty. A bit of a tomboy. :3
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Jokes
What's the difference between in-laws and out-laws? Out-Laws Are Wanted xD
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Out-Laws Are Wanted
Something a little quirky. From a male point of view too. Oh my. Completely different to my usual stuff. Keep comments coming. It's been a year and time has come, ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Me and my friend found the name of this stationary firm really funny for some reason. ;)
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Hm.. 7/10 :3
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Romance
[Jumped in on this 'happy debate' and grumbled like an old man] Romance! I actually think it gets in the way. I hate having to sit and watch couples snuggle ...
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Nate's a fool!
-Stuck tongue out- As my Nan used to say... Tricks always come and bite you on the bum. :3
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Need Help. Super Urgent!
Okay there's a Cosplay convention on Thursday and I want to go; I've bought material for a cloak because I was going to go as Vincent Valentine [xD] but now ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Hmm.. 6/10
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator
-Looked at her blue name- Am I colour blind? I didn't do anything for April Fool's today. :[
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Hi, call me Lunah.
Hey there. Welcome to the YWS Express! Oh dear, what a lousy pun. :3 I'm Ginge. Or Ginger. Or Lizzy. Or LizzyG. Call me what you want really. :) If ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Post a Lolcat!
OH NO!
Apr 1, 2008
