User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    Oof, structure, remeber? Rememebr to capitalise your "I's" as this gives your poem a more professional look. I didn't particularly like the repitition that Snoink mentions; I found it to ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Same old story

    It's not too original this, although the fact that the writer seems to be bored by the whole thing could be something you could work on and elaborate over time. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, her great Aunt died and left all of her furniture and money to them in her will.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love and Joy

    I actually loved this, it was really good and I think I'm going to give it my first ever star. Hmph. [Nodded triumphantly] Okay, the one little niggly thing that ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Society

    Gaze upon the sheep of Earth None of which have names. I think this line could be altered to fit into the structure of the poem. Perhaps re-arraange the words ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    Oof, I found this hard work with the amount of punctuation you added in there. I think you could downscale this so that there aren't so many stops and starts. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Daybreak Save Me

    You have a very mystifying poem here and that's just great! I struggled with the length and your structure though; it seemed to make it jump and skip all over ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream on Thunder

    I liked this, the stanzas were short and sweet and that is the best way. You used some good imagery but I think you could add just a little more ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    Oof, I have to say, I found this hard to deal with. It wasn't really a poem, of sorts, and you really only structured it like you were telling someone ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Like Fine Grains of Sand

    The repition sent me a little crazy to be honest. I think maybe you could tone it down a little so that you either cut some stanzas, or change the ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My man

    This is wonderful, I really liked how you infused the emotion through the piece. You made the reader feel how you felt about the man in particular, and it could ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, a man heard of their plight and soon married the widow, giving them a home and money.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Journalist?

    I'd like to be a journalist and I plan to go to Uni to study it, so that's close enough. :) Welcome to YWS. I'm a greeter, and there are ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Concertina (New version added)

    Hm, I liked this, but I don't understand the concept as such. Y'know, that's all I seem to be saying today! I think I have misplaced my brain somewhere. I ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Teapot

    [Pondered for a good few minutes] Now, I don't think you should take much notice of the review that is coming up, because I believe that I don't really have ...

    Mar 2, 2008


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind