User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, they managed to lie and scheme through the justice system.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones She gasped as she watched the lighting strike the once clam blue seas. Surely it wsn't supposed to do that. The deck gave a light lurch that felt ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I'm actually not that ginger here... Hm. I have my off days. And dodgy camera angle days too. :]

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Capital Punishment 1/2

    Oh, I've just read your prologe and stuff. I'm not normally browsing this part of the site, so excuse me if this review is completely pointless. I like the idea ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones She apologised profusely to the hulk of a man stood before her and scurried off, rubbing her forehead sorely. What strange eyes, she thought as she peered out ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones "We have a deadline to keep Phillip!" She exclaimed into the mobile, making her way down the second deck stairs, her firey hair streaming along behind her along ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for always rating my avatar; custom title etc.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    Welcome to YWS! If you need any help feel free to PM me and I'll do my best. Everyone's pretty friendly, so don't be scared to ask. What genres do ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Anniversary

    This is way off my usual scheme of things and I feel totally wrong posting it, but I wrote it on the spur of the moment and thought I could ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, Billy Joel had a line of top-notch lawyers.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tiny Life

    Oof... I'm not so sure about this myself. I liked the idea and think that it's pretty original, but what does it really represent? I can't really find any other ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: one day in her shoes

    This was actually a very good poem! I was a bit iffy about the structure of it at first, but it does work so you may as well just ignore ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Name: Lorna Jones Age: 29 Sex: Female Description: Bright green eyes with a tidy mop of auburn hair. Stands at a tall 5'11". Wrinkles are beginning to form on her ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    Hm, it's interesting how you found that. Obviously you have a lot of time on your hands. [Giggled] Ginge. :)

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Inspiration, or lack of

    This was good, and you had a nice idea! Just a few little things that were niggling at me though. I thought it was just too short for the rhyming ...

    Mar 5, 2008


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind