User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, when in jail he met a group who were breaking out of jail and they fled to Mexico.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones She had watched helplessly as David had left the dinner table, muttering about going to see what the captain was planning to do about it. She had never ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for writing "I Could Talk to You Forever". I loved it.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wind Farms

    This struck up in my brain today on my way home from Lincoln. We were passing through the village of Laughton and plastered all over the place were posters saying ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Being a little loopy but loveable. :]

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Lorna Jones The rain was now thundering onto the decks and the passengers watched from the restaurant like scared mice. Lorna was on her second coffee and third whiskey shot; ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Capital Punishment 1/2

    Have you heard that you got a nomination for the best Action/Adventure category? I thought it was great and so thought I should come and tell you. I think you ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Pretending

    This is actually a well written piece. I'm a little iffy about the lack of punctuation, not even the odd comma or full stop. Perhaps you could add some and ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    Sounds great really. A good chance for all those cobwebbed poems and stories to see the light of a review. :]

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Star Gazing On The Beach

    I found this hard going to be honest. Your flow was a little jumpy in places and you jam packed some lines to contain a lot of complex similie combinations. ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guitar at Midnight

    This was good because of the passion that you infused into it. But, I'm a little iffy about the choice of words in some parts. Such as, you tend to ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firearris in pastels

    This is really good, but I think ou could make the hair more vibrant and 'alive', like Valor said. This would make it feel more, whoa. You used those pastels ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for 3/7/2008 Thru 3/20/2008

    Congratulations... and celebrations! [Dragged out Cliff from the cupboard]

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    Oof, Nate how cheeky of you. I can't wait actually. I got my letter confirming that he had recieed my contract and I actually stopped breathing for a while.. O.o

    Mar 7, 2008


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya