User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me with any problems, and such. You should find it pretty easy going around here though. Remember to review lots of pieces, to ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortuntely, it seemed that the game might end. o.O'

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Friendly graffiti.. o.O'

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Dreadlocks o.O' 8/10

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyho :D

    Howdy You can call me Ginger, Ginge, Liz, Lizzy, LizzyG. Anything really; how about Bob? Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you get stuck on anything, and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for me not ever speaking to you, or recognising you. :O I've been away too long. Hello to you, Amber.

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer

    Howdy to you, mister. I'm Ginger - literally - or you can call me Lizzy, Liz, Ginge, Gin, LizzyG. You get the idea. I never knew that about the King ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To The Stars

    Here you are again, by my side Far in the distance, like a dancing shadow, That teases my eyes into following The rhythm; your rhythm. You don’t breathe on my ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Caterpillar Who Loved The Butterfly

    Wow, this was pretty original actually and I really liked it! It kind of reminded me of the Hungry Caterpillar, which is one of those books that you never forget, ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    - Woke from her coursework coma - Oof. Ginger is back in town. I've been away for so long. - Sobbed - How has everyone been? - Sob. Sob - ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo...

    It's nice to stay with what you know, I agree. I go all jelloid when I think; "Oh, maybe I'll set this one over seas!" and then realise that I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Heyy welcome to YWS! If you need any help, dont fret to send me a PM and I'll jump right to it, although the past few weeks I've been like.. ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments About YWS

    Hey, hey, hey. Okay so here's the deal. I'm currently in the midst of my GCSE's - that's why I haven't been around so much, because I'm up to my ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A michievious look. Big eyes and a smirky smile.

    Apr 10, 2008


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind