Random avatar

Ginara

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Ancients: Chapter One - Here We Go Again

    Thank you for the kind words :) I hope you continue to read when chapter two gets posted!

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1: Silence and snow

    I loved the added detail! The more detail and description the better. I liked what bandgeek had to say about slowing down and letting us get to know the character, ...

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1: Silence and snow

    I liked this story, and I very much agree with everything Lyrienne had to say about it, both the areas for suggestions and the areas of enjoyment. One thing that ...

    Mar 23, 2013


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather