User avatar

GigiNicole17

GigiNicole17

  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your YWS BFF?

    I think it's a tie between @LadyGemstone and @Liberty. I love them both, and they're always here to listen and encourage me!

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Song Cover Contest!

    Thanks so much BlueCat!

    May 17, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Song Cover Contest!

    Thanks so much for that!!!! So far it's a one-man race lol!

    May 16, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Song Cover Contest!

    YWS, I love the singers of YWS! You guys have amazing voices, so I'm asking for your help on this! I need a cover of a song for an upcoming ...

    May 16, 2019
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marriage Discussion

    LOL, I'm sure it was!

    May 15, 2019
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marriage Discussion

    @jster02 That's true. Like in Romeo and Juliet, they were engaged after like 2 days of meeting each other. Dating is new, but I think it's a great way to ...

    May 8, 2019
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marriage Discussion

    Great Answer, @jster02 I definitely agree with you

    Apr 12, 2019
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marriage Discussion

    I have a question. It's all based on opinion How young is too young when it comes to marriage? Again, based on your opinion...just wondering.

    Apr 12, 2019


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver