User avatar

GhostlyImpressions

  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks had me crying like a baby, but the movie was HORRID! Not just because it had Miley Cyrus in it either, and she didn't ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    I wish I had someone like Daniel Grigori. Seriously, I thought that it was absolutely amazing. Torment was just as good. Maybe not better because I personally loved Fallen more, ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I have far too many favourite books, but here are a few and reasons why: - Jewels by Danielle Steel. An absolute classic, and while I absolutely love her, the ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Sadly, I'm an avid reader, and I have a few for this list. - Romulus, My Father by Raimond Gaita. This book, is by far the worst book I have ...

    Oct 14, 2010


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White