User avatar

GhostlyImpressions

  • Lyrics Re: "Forgot the Cold"

    I absolutely loved reading this, it's almost magical in a way, but it's better than that. I love the fact that the repetition made it work more often than not, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Love Poem

    This is actually really beautiful, but I think I see what everyone else means with the last stanza. Unless that was how you wanted it to appear, but it was ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Heart Song

    In rhyming poems, I would try to make the middle syllable and the whole of word seem to rhyme rather than the end. This seems to create more of a ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Attractions

    - This has been edited several times, and I sure as hell am nowhere near finished with it so far, but after a review, I decided to give it more. ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Girls

    I actually wanted to write something like this to my former best friend. If you think that I am going to be passive about this, however You, my dear former ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Re: Letter To Alice

    I actually like the fact that this was written as though you have been to Wonderland; even if you haven't. I gives it more mystery really, because Wonderland is fictional, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Cloud of Loveliness

    I found the sound effect things pretty cool but I didn't know what they were...they should have been in parathensises (or however it's spelled) or something. I kinda of agree, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Monster Inside the Child

    I actually like this one, and not only because of the imagery it creates; but also because it's real. It's simplistic, but it's also beautiful. Warning others about a monster ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: This Love

    This is beautiful; like, actually beautiful. I can almost feel the pain of it all. The repetition makes it all work too. It's lovely.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shattered China Doll

    - This is actually from my novel, but I think it works just as well as a simple poem. It got me through a difficult English lesson by writing this. ...

    Oct 9, 2010


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright