User avatar

GhostlyImpressions

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Not A Fairytale.

    Catching eyes from across the room I stop and stare; The pen falling from my hand. I hadn't know a thing about love About life; About you until then. Your ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: These Scars

    Love is a malicious gift, Delicious torment, A toxic kiss. Love, from whence this poision drips, Destroys my will, My will to live. This burning pain is all I have, ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Your Ghost

    Thank you all so much, truly. This really is a great thing to hear about my second attempt at song lyrics. :D

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    I wish I had someone like Daniel Grigori. Seriously, I thought that it was absolutely amazing. Torment was just as good. Maybe not better because I personally loved Fallen more, ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I have far too many favourite books, but here are a few and reasons why: - Jewels by Danielle Steel. An absolute classic, and while I absolutely love her, the ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Sadly, I'm an avid reader, and I have a few for this list. - Romulus, My Father by Raimond Gaita. This book, is by far the worst book I have ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Re: Charmed Soul

    Every time I hear your euphonic whispers in my ear, my soul drags me to the bottom of the ocean behind the soft sand until my breath becomes labored, and ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Pens To Paper.

    ~ Perhaps this is a goodbye to an old friendship, or perhaps it was just me letting my pain out. In all honesty, it's both. In different degrees. I never ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    I just have one thing to say: this is brilliant. It's beautiful, emotive and emotional. Definitely simple, but love can be simple, and simple can be magic. I love it. ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dead Sparks

    My sight regained, I saw right through her, Her lies fooled me no longer. She began to break down before me, And all the while, I grew stronger.

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Her Heart Was His to Break

    To be totally honest with you, I don't actually think that it needs much. It stands alone, and isn't that what we all want with a poem that comes straight ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Harry Potter Rapping Battle

    Harry Potter.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Attractions

    Thanks for your review, I have now shortened it. Not that I'm too pleased that I needed to slaughter my own novel, but perhaps it was better to do so ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Your Ghost

    - I know this is pretty wordy, but I don't usually write lyrics. This is actually something I wrote when I fell in love, and then when he was avoiding ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Could You?

    When I read the subject, I was truly intrigued, but I honestly love this. If it's for a friend that has hurt you, as the wording suggests, you've really captured ...

    Oct 9, 2010


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne