User avatar

GhostlyImpressions

  • Novel Workshop Re: Ghostly Attractions

    ~ It is a novel in the works, and I know that the grammar isn't the best right now, but I haven't really had time to edit it when I ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks had me crying like a baby, but the movie was HORRID! Not just because it had Miley Cyrus in it either, and she didn't ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Live It Up

    What is with Society? Telling you what to do, who to be? Why can’t they just see I’m gonna be me? Live it up a little bit Don’t be the ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Addiction's Core

    Your poem may be raw, but that's just what makes it so great. I don't understand why some people expect a poem to get ripped to shreds when there isn't ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red Silk Noose

    I love this, and it really does draw the attention of a reader. Not only the title, but the entire poem, and that is something that I love. I don't ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Tears

    Too dense to carry.
 My clasp is still strong enough.
 I will always cling with fire, but it will never suffice the craving, the ardor I feel with you.
 And ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: (If only you were) Mine

    And I know that you can't feel the way that I feel for you. These dreams I have will never come true. The love I have I can't share with ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: All For Money

    Hey there! This is a pretty good piece, but there was one bit that bugged me. emalily wrote:That person died of lung cancer It sounds like you're just carelessly saying ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who are you?

    This is me Or is this life? This complicated orb Spinning ‘round and ‘round Like a carousel It Makes Me Lose Myself. The voices, They are driving me insane. Leave ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cry of Distress

    I can't look at this logically, because I actually have tears in the corners of my eyes. It's amazing. Genius. Brilliant. It was written so well...I love it. - GhostlyImpressions.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: please don't go

    Words from hate, slowly slide Pensive lips, this cant be right Guilty stares hold you tight Fighting will Please be alright Hold my hand, don’t let go I need you ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Reflection

    First up: this is a really great poem; I mean honestly, it is. There is one tiny thing that might work a little differently if it were changed. You blame ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Reflection

    First up: this is a really great poem; I mean honestly, it is. There is one tiny thing that might work a little differently if it were changed. You blame ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Eurgh. I feel so mean even writing this, and I shouldn't because I actually enjoyed it. I have one flaw with it that I may just pick you to pieces ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Girl behind the mask

    The smile and laugh is only a mask to fool the world, memories from the past haunt her as she sleeps she'll never love the way she once did, she ...

    Oct 14, 2010


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight