User avatar

Gg127

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Oh, the Things I Just Don't Need

    This is really good! I love the title. Also, it is very thought-provoking. However, the main idea is a little unclear and there is a repetitive use of adjectives such ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ethereal Being

    I thought it was really great! However, some of the rhyming was little off. I might suggest rearranging the order or wording so that the rhythm flows better. The concept ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: But Mama...

    Great poem. That was really thought-provoking! I would maybe change the structure around a little, maybe start some lines at different points. Otherwise it was really good !

    Nov 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pranks

    You have a great start! You were very descripitive of the setting and overall setup. You could embellish it a bit more with more descriptive wording or adjectives, but otherwise ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heroes and Demons (Chapter 1)

    Thank you! Im working on the chapter 2 now. It should be up by next week. Still not sure about the plot and where it's gonna go from here, but ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Amulet In The Forest (2 of 2)

    i really liked it! it was action-packed and gripping. however, the ending was a little abrupt. you might want to edit a few things. great job :)

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Dreams

    Its very frightening, but amazing well crafted and worded. really captivating. good job!

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the glass part 8

    Great job! i really liked the dialogue in the beginning, it was a really good attention-grabber. However, you could be a bit more descriptive and elaborate a bit more. keep ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heroes and Demons (Chapter 1)

    This is a great start to a novel. I really liked it. However, it was slow to start, so you might want to have a more intriguing first paragraph.

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heroes and Demons (Chapter 1)

    Derek Munson had always been especially unique. He was, as some people called him, a hero. This is not surprising because not many other fourteen-year-old boys have won special awards ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Pinch Me Chpt. Three

    you have a very advanced style of writing! i love it! it seems like it will be a really cute story :) however, i think the plot could be established ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Two Worlds Collide - Chapter 2

    i really like it! I love fantasy novels because you can imagine anything you want! have fun with it and keep up the good work. the first part i the ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tell Me I'm A Wreck - Chapter One.

    I really like your writing style! It is well thought out. However, some of the sentences were terse and choppy. I would use a broader range of vocabulary to make ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Soft Spot for Me

    wow that is a really beautiful poem. you could use different words to make it sound more sophisticated. but otherwise, i think it awesome! You are going to be a ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Charm and wit..."

    That was really captivating. The main idea was a little unclear, but your descriptions and analogies were very, very real. You sound like a very experienced poet.

    Nov 6, 2011


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah