User avatar

Gg127

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wave

    Calm and smooth the water be until a wave disturbs the sea. Not grand at first but given time, the wave develops its own mind. Makes a splash or makes ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I still want you

    I can relate sooo much to this poem! I am going through something just like that right now. I think a lot of other people have experienced something similar to ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: An ended era

    I loved it! The topic was wonderful and it flowed very cleanly. It had an air of mystery about it. I just have a few suggestions that might help you. ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Iphigenia

    This was great! I liked the spacing and the structure, even the topic. However, I think there were a few, excuse me, randomly-placed words in there, such as "death". It ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Material Limbo

    This was so fun to read! I loved your vocab, rhythm and rhyme. The topic was great, too. However, your stanzas could have been positioned more clearly, or combined or ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Anger Brings Blood

    Dear Broken Angel, I really liked your poem! Although it was brief, you did a very nice job with the rhythm and rhyming. I loved the concept, however, my one ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: When I thought I knew you

    Good start! I like the simplicity of it...short and sweet. I can totally relate to this poem. However, I agree that you could definitely elaborate more on it. Try using ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Edge of the Earth

    A long time ago, before science and technology, people believed the earth to be flat; and understandably so. But then, a new discovery was made: suddenly everyone believed the earth ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem about one of my passions.

    That is really good! I am a dancer as well so I can really relate to it. It has a great rhythm, great rhymes, great metaphors, everything. I also loved ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Crying because I can ...

    Wow, that's really meaningful. I loved your use of metaphors and analogies. However, I might add that your use of vocabulary could have been a bit broader. I noticed you ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lifelessness

    The darkness of night only intensified his need for vengeance. Held captive in his undersized chamber, which seemed to have shrunk considerably since the last time he visited, he howled ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Her Eyes

    That's a beautiful story! I can almost relate to it...personal experience. I think a lot of people have had something like this happen to them. It's bittersweet, in a way. ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Suicide Note

    As a whole, I liked it a lot! You elaborated deep into a rarely explored subject...and I liked the space you left for open interpretation....really sparks the imagination. However, the ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Suicide Note

    As a whole, I liked it a lot! You elaborated deep into a rarely explored subject...and the space you left for open interpretation. However, the numbers and the length may ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Soft Spot for Me

    Thank you for your review! i'm working on adding some sorrowful lines to add an element of mystery...perhaps a story that the reader has to imagine. That was very helpful.

    Nov 6, 2011


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf