User avatar

Georgiexx

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Vampire Prison - Chapter One

    Hey, The only bad thing i actually noticed is that your story seems a bit rushed. take your time to explain the little things. eg, when they killed the robot ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life is screwed up.

    Thanks Arris. I re-looked over it and you were right. I suck at grammar. Hope i fixed it up where it needed it. Love Georgie. XX

    Sep 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life is screwed up.

    Ms. Evenight ushered me up the hallway, passing students that all blended together. Quickly she shoved me into a small class room that was full of faces that showed a ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Extraordinary Encounter

    Smashles ;) First up, i love it! It had all the girly teenage emotions crammed into your main character, the sorrow and the pain of heart break. Also the unusual ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Eachothers Arms

    I'm just going to get straight to it, the title needs a space. Im not great on grammar myself, but the title was bugging me. Anyway your possibly sick of ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: That Awkward Moment

    Okay, first up... i loved it. Others have said it was a cliff hanger and i agree, "You're not the onlt one thats nervous."- what a great ending, it leaves ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unforgettable

    A piercing scream echoed around me and out of my lungs as I fell, trembling onto the ground; I could feel my muscles tearing, my joints snapping and my skin ...

    Sep 14, 2010


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables