User avatar

Georgiexx

  • Romantic Novels Re: Fairytale: A love story... (Chapter Four)

    Heya. I loved this ;) I also can get stuck in books and this one did grab my attention. You do well at description. Keep writing. Love Georgie XXxxXX

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Burning Light

    Heya. I just wanted to say that i read your poem-- and i loved it to pieces :) It had imagery and was very well worded. It explained the loss ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison DT

    I am also with you...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flyer's Flight: The Story Of The Opal (Prologue)

    Hey Maddy, I told you i would read it. ;) It was really good- the only thing i found wrong with it was the spelling that Jai picked up and ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison DT

    I agree with Dragon, romance is good :)

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part Four

    ...Wow, just wow. I didnt realise how much a story can affect a person. I guess you got what you were after- im sad for your character. You are a ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part Two

    :D I dont know what to say. It is somehow making me sad but yet im am absolutly intreged. You are brilliant, yes i say it once again.. but it ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part Three

    O M G! I loved this so much. You are a brilliant writer! everytime you write it keeps getting better and better. but also it is pulling at my heart ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part One

    Aawwwww... it was so, so ....wonderfully brilliant. I loved the way it was written. At the begining i thought the closecloseclose thing was going to get irratating, but it didnt, ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fearless

    Heya Kiwisatsuma, Firstly, i just wanted to say how much i loved your story, it made me smile and turning into the softy i really am. I didnt notice anything ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison DT

    Heya :D When will the story book be opening? Also, is Mahrissa Matherson okay? Love Georgiexx

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Night To Remember

    Hey, I just wanted to say that even though the story may be cliche, it has its own kind of twist among it. I loved that your MC had a ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Yearning

    Hey, welcome to YWS Aliyah, I found your piece interesting, it went from a happy love story to the death of the MC's love; it flowed well. I was captivated, ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mary Sue Therapy

    Haha, i loved it. i dont think i can make a serious review out of this, it was funny. I found myself laughing out loud at some point in the ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ingeniosus. Chapter two:

    Hey, this is the second chapter to my novel and i was just wondering what you all thought. I posted the first chapter a few days ago and apparently it ...

    Sep 19, 2010


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne