User avatar

Georgiexx

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tormented- Chapter two.

    Tormented. Chapter 2. The dorms were formidable and square; solid gray blocks of building whose thick double doors gave away nothing about the possibility of life inside them. A large ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tormented -Chapter One.

    at a school for delinquents, Darkmoor School for Juvenile Delinquents. They aren't actually in a prison, it is a school that kids are sent to instead of prison, ordered by ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ingeniosus. Chapter two:

    Thanks maddy. the next chapter will be up soon enough lol ;)

    Oct 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster Within

    Oh my god! Maddy that is really good. i didnt even imagine the cops would mistake xavier for your MC!! I was in shock, seriously it was so well written, ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Two Different Worlds *CONTINUATION CHAPTERS 2 & 3* FIXING UP

    Heya, I loved it. First off, i didnt expect that at all from the first chapter. It was different but it seemed to fit in, in an unusually cute/strange way. ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tormented -Chapter One.

    Aww.. thanks ashy babe ;) And i would love to read your story too. Love Georgie xxXXxx

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Two Different Worlds *CHAPTER 1 AND 2*

    Lovely idea. I like it very much. Interaction in dreams would be awesome... would it not? ;) The only thing i have bad is that you seemed rushed, take some ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newb ;)

    Thanks ;)

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Green Baby named Who? chapter one.

    Overall the story was unique. ;) I liked the idea of the rainbow socks for punishment- a big grin spread over my face. The only thing i thought that could ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tormented -Chapter One.

    Thanks for the comments, im glad you liked it ;) Im happy that there was nothing wrong with the grammar too, normally reveiwers finds something wrong with my work. If ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tormented -Chapter One.

    Chapter 1. Mahrissa Matherson. 09:01. Darkmoor School for Delinquent Juveniles. Biology. We all walked into Biology; the assigned class we were supposed to take every Monday morning. I think I ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: AEOTS part1 the beginning ch1

    Heya ;) You story was unusual, strangely unique and pretty awesome. I loved it and i totally disagree with the others that have said that they dont really like it. ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Mahrissa Matherson. 08:51. Girls breakfast hall. The tick-tock of the clock on the wall behind me was the only thing keeping me currently sane. Both Gabriella and I were doing ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ~The Child That Ran Away~

    Heya ;) Loved the poem by the way, it was sweet and in a way kind of breathtaking. Anyways, keep writing. Love Georgie xxXXxx

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newb ;)

    I'm loving that everything is held together with duct tape ;) Just a lovely quote related:: Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a darkside ...

    Oct 8, 2010


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey