User avatar

GeneralKaseyDaBomd

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Gathering Storm

    Very clever in the way you told the story. Although I would've either taken out certain pieces of dialogue and put in more description of the characters, setting, and about ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Sevenpaw

    It's a good story, but sometimes it is best you don't skip such a big time frame. Try to make something happen in Sevenpaw's kithood that will alter the story ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Plain and Simple

    Even though this is a short story, it doesn't have enough plot or background info to create a true story. The characters should be described more. Things such as their ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Destiny's Call: Chapter One

    That's alright. Even just a comment saying it was good helps me continue writing. I'm currently having writers block so hopefully I can get out of it

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Destiny's Call: Chapter One

    Chapter One Night Glory 12 years later; just outside of the Decepticat military outpost, Hiakara. A thick, onyx smog caked the air, illuminated by the faint glow of the midnight ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sin

    Your sense of rhythm is remarkable and the poem really struck me. It is a long poem, but enjoyable to read. For the people who have felt the pain of ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Take Wing [Chapter One]

    An action-packed story of a young boy and his friend, with villians such as kidnappers and thiefs. This is a common story line for many adventure books, but the way ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hollyleaf's Downfall

    Erin Hunter could have writen this herself! The description of Ashfur's feeling about Squirrelflight not loving him and trading him for Brambleclaw struck me as touching. Hollyleaf's anger was taken ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ace of theives

    Very creative way to tell a great story, expecially in such few sentences. Although there wasn't much rhythm to the poem it expresses the hard life of a thief in ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    Hey I'm Sammi! I go by Sammi, Sam, Kasey, or GeneralKaseyDaBomd. I love writing and drawing. I have a YouTube account by the same name where you can see all ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Destiny's Call: Prologue

    Prologue Lowering her head to hide within the shadows of a prison cell, Lightning Prime froze in place as a Decepticon patrol walked past. They didn’t notice her presence. They ...

    Jul 19, 2011


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom