User avatar

GenShawklan

  • General Fiction Novels Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter One

    Wow! Thanks guys! :) I'm glad you like it! I'm finishing up the last few paragraphs of chapter two as we speak so I should be uploading it in just ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter One

    All I Know of Hate Chapter One When I picture paradise, the first thing that comes to mind is birds. They flit from tree to tree, glinting red as ripe ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When the Sand Runs Out - Prologue

    This story is also on Wattpad! If you're a not a member, join! :) If you are, vote for When the Sand Runs Out (#1114125) please! Well. I don't think ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter Never Sent

    Hey! :) I'm Gen, and I'll be reviewing today. ^-^ I must say, I quite quite liked this. :) Your emotions were so raw and so real I felt everything ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: (Un)Timely Reviews

    Hi Kyllorac! :) Could you please review When the Sand Runs Out for me? Thanks so much!

    Dec 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When the Sand Runs Out (Chapter One - Katie)

    Thanks so much for the reviews guys! :) I'm going to re-work a lot of stuff in this chapter tonight and I agree with what you said about info dumping. ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Coventry

    Aha, my first short story! :) I'm generally a novel person; my plots are always far too complex to make good short stories, and they're normally far too long. I ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Elizabethan market place

    Hello Nyx! I'm GenShawklan and I'll be reviewing your story today. :) Just a few nitpicks (red is errors, green is suggestions): It was a gloriously sunny day. Bright rays ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Edited Pics

    And here are some of my edited pics: A Thoroughbred at Keeneland Race Track in Lexington, KY One of my favorite dogs - Cloie, an Aussie. I really like this ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bluejay

    Thanks so much guys! I'm glad you all like it. :) ** By the way I'm uploading more pics as we speak. :)

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Major feedback needed.

    I really really really like this just the way it is! :) I especially like how it's a close-up on just one section of the ornament, but you can see ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hello! :) I was wondering if you could review the first chapter of my story, When the Sand Runs Out ? Thanks so much!

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Eleanor Marie

    Hello! :) I really like this photo. There were just a few ways I thought it could be improved: 1. I think it would look neater if you cropped it ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bluejay

    This is the first time I've uploaded my photography here, I hope you guys like it! :) I may be uploading a lot more pics in the next few days.

    Dec 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When the Sand Runs Out (Chapter One - Katie)

    The full thing is finally here!! YAY! Sorry it's so long. :shock: I really want some BRUTALLY HONEST critiques, please! If you like it, tell me why. If you hate ...

    Dec 27, 2010


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus