User avatar

GenShawklan

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Part 2 / Chapter Eight: Zephyr

    Chapter Eight Zephyr I always feel it in my bones first. My right arm and my left leg, muscles tensing up, bone grinding against bone in my joints. Soon, it ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely

    Hi! I'm GenShawklan and I'm here to review. (: This is a nice emotional poem you have; I just had a few comments and suggestions. I shiver violently as I ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Part 2 / Chapter Seven: Cole

    PART II Now There's always a period of curious fear between the first sweet-smelling breeze and the time when the rain comes cracking down. - Don Delillo Chapter Seven Cole ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Part 1 / Chapter Six: Cole

    Chapter Six Cole I cried before you did, actually. When you questioned where your dad was, before you even got any answers, my own tears had started. And when you ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Part 1 / Chapter Five: Zephyr

    Chapter Five Zephyr Dad pulls the car over onto the shoulder of a dirt road. I swing out my door cautiously, ducking as I do so to make sure it’s ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Part 1 / Chapter Four: Cole

    Chapter Four Cole It is sometime in the afternoon - I don’t really know, I’ve sort of lost track of how many days I’ve been here; all I base time ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Part 1 / Chapter Three: Zephyr

    Chapter Three Zephyr Everyone is lying to me. I can see it in the pity on their faces, the way their eyes flash just before they say anything. No one ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Part 1 / Chapter Two: Cole

    Chapter Two Cole The instant I lay eyes on you, I know that from here on out everything is going to be different. Do not ask me why I feel ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Part 1 / Chapter One: Zephyr

    Again, I love constructive criticism!! _______________________________________________________________ PART I Ten Years Ago Anyone who has spent a few nights in a tent during a storm can tell you: The

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chase - Prologue

    Wow, I haven't been here in FOREVER! Anyway, this is the prologue of a novel I finished a few weeks ago. I must admit I'm terribly proud of myself for ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter Three

    Here it is! :) This was sorta a slow chapter to write, sorry :/ But the next one's gonna have a serious twist that I know you're going to love. ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bluejay Painting

    Ooooh, sorry, I think I took this at a bit of an angle. That's why the rail the bluejay's on looks so crooked. :P

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bluejay Painting

    Alright so I gotta admit it's not QUITE finished in this picture. Almost. But not quite. I just wanted to get it uploaded before the review day started. If you ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall

    Hi xoCairo! I really liked this. I really, really liked this, actually. It was such a simple idea - I mean, who doesn't stand in front of the mirror and ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter Two

    All I Know of Hate Chapter Two Everything truly beautiful is inaccessible. I would very much like to skydive here, to just break the airplane window right now and bend ...

    Apr 28, 2011


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy