User avatar

Geek

  • Art & Photography Re: Earth Abides

    Wow, thats impresive! You drew that? I suck at drawing, so i'm impresed by anyone who has the least ammount of talent. But I think that is great. Keep drawing.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block?

    Hmm . . . This sounds intresting. Tell me more about these creatures and I might be able to help you out. I want tto help out. PM me if ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    I love the Banyan tree, it's so different from ny old photo

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am waiting to read Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. The thirl book of her trilogy. Story of Edward (a vampire) and Bella his love and the complications between them.

    Aug 15, 2007


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight