-
Re: Vampier stories love them? hate them?
Omg! I love Vampires. Practicly, my whole book collection is Paranormal. I have written a paranormal novel before. It isn't great but I liked it.
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: The YWS Yearbook '07
I want to thank everyone here. They have helped me a lot, when I first joined. I wanted to write, was really ambitious. This place has helped me become a ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?
Well . . . my imaginary friend was a baby too!! I saw old movies my mom recorded on the video camera and it looked so funny!! thats why I ...
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?
I always wanted to hear what people had as their imaginary friends ao pets they had as kids. A stuffed animal or a blanket you slept with. Anything that helped ...
Nov 7, 2007 -
Re: Do You Like Online Polls?
I like shoet ones and I always find it interesting what other people say
Nov 7, 2007
