User avatar

Geek

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Yay, I've been dying to change mine. Hust didn't know you could. This is awsome!

    Oct 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beautiful Disaster Chap. 1 (Revised)

    Beautiful Disaster Chapter 1 “Hey I’m glad you came. We’re going to watch Road of the Dead. If that’s okay with you,” the cheerleader said, blowing bubblegum in my face. ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block?

    Hmm . . . This sounds intresting. Tell me more about these creatures and I might be able to help you out. I want tto help out. PM me if ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    I love the Banyan tree, it's so different from ny old photo

    Oct 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful Disaster

    Beautiful Disaster Chapter 1 “Hey I’m glad you came. We’re going to watch Road of the Dead. It that’s okay with you.” The cheerleader said, blowing bubblegum in my face. ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect

    Setting: A garden in New York Characters: Jackson and Laura “I’m sorry,” Laura started to say but was cut off when Jackson got a hold of her hands. Jackson caught ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am waiting to read Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. The thirl book of her trilogy. Story of Edward (a vampire) and Bella his love and the complications between them.

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Aluara Race: Vampire Age: 73(looks 18) Was made: 1934 Looks: bottle green eyes Jet black hair Pale complexion I love Vampires

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Hmm . . . I can't say, but I think I read a book, where the "Gidelines" of living as a vampire are the same as your rules. Where did ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • General Articles Re: It's what you do

    When we are given an idea of what will come, we will underestimate our enemy. Our enemy is no one, but ourselves. We will live in fear and despair. We ...

    Aug 15, 2007


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)