User avatar

Geek

  • Archive Re: Slayers!

    NAME: Eli APPEARANCE: Dark brown hair that drifts down to the waist. Medium height (5' 6") ISLAND: The West Island Of Hurricane AGE: 14! Background: Lives in parent's attic, and ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Slayers!

    Okay! This sounds interesting. And what do you mean by levels? And how do they count?

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Glitter

    Interesting. What moved you to write this piece?

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Forget Me

    Forget me; forget me, I do not want already to cry, not Forget me; forget me, I do not want already to cry I had a love without shortcomings It ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Perfect Goodbye

    “I’m so sorry-” Laura started to say but was cut off when Jackson took a hold of her hands. Jackson caught her chin in his other hand and raised it ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dead Gamble

    Whose games were empires And whose stakes were thrones, Whose table earth- Whose dice were human bones.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Desert Rose

    From the desert I come to thee, On a stallion slod with fire, And the winds are left behind In the speed of my desire.

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?

    Well . . . my imaginary friend was a baby too!! I saw old movies my mom recorded on the video camera and it looked so funny!! thats why I ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?

    I always wanted to hear what people had as their imaginary friends ao pets they had as kids. A stuffed animal or a blanket you slept with. Anything that helped ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    I like shoet ones and I always find it interesting what other people say

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Girl I Wish I Wasn't

    I like it, but the sentences are a little chopy. But I really like it. A lot of repeting yourself.

    Oct 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life in a Modern Home

    Screaming. Crying. Despair. I hear it all. Felt it all. All from the room three doors down. My mother’s room. My step fathers room. I have never felt more desperate. ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Disappointment

    Setting: Eli (Daughter), little brother just washed dishes. Everyone is proud. Eli: “I love you this much.” She said as she held up 10 fingers. Step Dad: “Doesn’t it bother ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Werewolves

    I think Angel said it all. The prologue helps, but it lacks a little detail, which of course you will make up later on in the story. This is good. ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful Disaster

    Beautiful Disaster Chapter 2 Erin’s hand slipped onto my inner thigh, just above my knee. I put my hand on my mouth to stop the bile rising in my mouth. ...

    Oct 9, 2007


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy