-
Re: Help! I can't make it flow!
I completely understand, I hate info dumps. The short story I am writing is about is David and Jay. I don't want this paragraph to dominate the story. I am ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Help! I can't make it flow!
You see, I can't do a scene with this one. Because it goes into another scene.
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Vampier stories love them? hate them?
Omg! I love Vampires. Practicly, my whole book collection is Paranormal. I have written a paranormal novel before. It isn't great but I liked it.
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Help! I can't make it flow!
David and he spent their whole life together. Since they were twins it was difficult for the system to put each of them in separate foster homes. They began in ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]
I really like this piece. You started off well, drew me right into the story. Though at first I couldn't tell if he was male or female. And since you ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Earth Abides
Wow, thats impresive! You drew that? I suck at drawing, so i'm impresed by anyone who has the least ammount of talent. But I think that is great. Keep drawing.
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Today I Decided
I write it a while ago, and found it on my computer. Hope you like it. I'm not really good at poetry, so let it rip.
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: The Gun Party
I really like this. I love this. What pulls me into this right away is that first shes with the boyfriend. Loving the night, loving him. Then she talks to ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Break-Up.
I really like this story. It made me laugh out loud. Where did you get the inspiration to write this? I mean we all know High School and all. The ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: The YWS Yearbook '07
I want to thank everyone here. They have helped me a lot, when I first joined. I wanted to write, was really ambitious. This place has helped me become a ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Little Questions and Thoughts Outloud
I, too, like it very much. Like said before. Great dialog, and the characters are built well into the story. Although, the story does end abruptly, perhaps more would help. ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: My Final Post
Drerek, please don't leave. I enjoy talking to you. You don't necessarily have to go to chat. Your funny and easy to converse with. You shouldn't feel as though you ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Today I Decided
Today I decided I will never think about you This feeling hurts me Too much for me I am here Remembering these moments Trying to understand because you are not ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: My Final Post
Nnnnoooooooo!!! Don't leave!!!! Please!!!
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: More on prologues...
I always thought prologues are things that are connected to to the story but different. For an example a prologue would contain a story of several years before the original ...
Dec 31, 2007
