User avatar

Gee

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 3)

    I picked up the stone lying near my feet, flicked my wrist and skimmed it across the water. I was sitting on the beach, watching the sun come up. That ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dying Park

    Ok, a few nitpicks why have u set out your work like this? Its harder to read than if you hadn't written in very long lines! also, there isn't very ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead, But Not Gone

    I was in two minds about this. It was interesting, and could make a good story. But its all a bit confusing. What happened to her parents? Why did her ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    Ok this wasn't one of the better stories I've read (sorry) because it just all seems a bt rushed and quick, and there are quite a few spelling mistakes as ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Arekkusu- blades of darkness

    I think that this story could turn into something good if you improved on it- you end a sentance and then start again without capital letters quite a lot! This ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 6

    Generally, i liked this. It displayed all the confusion and upset of a sistuation like this Now, just a few pointers- “Where are you anymore, Kelly? Where are you anymore?” ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: August 22

    Wasn't entirely sure what this was about. Didn't make a lot of sense to me, sorry!

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    This was quite good. I liked the twist at the end about Edward being a vampire! One thing I couldn't figure out was who Charlie is. I think this could ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor ( Extract 2)

    What were we going to do? This question was way too big for my mind to comprehend right now. I lay my head down on the suitcase, breathing heavily, clinging ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor

    Hi this is my first attempt at writing a book ever , so comments and advice would be great because I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing! ... I sat ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Burnt Memories, chapter one

    I don't agreee with Arekkusu the way you've phrased your sentances, such as 'her burnt hand thrice a day' or ' a cold woman, she was' sounds more dramatic that ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vyper: Soulless

    Hi This has potential to turn into a really great story, but i do think that you might need to break your paragraphs down a little bit more, and in ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Top Secret Cobra: Half-human (Extract 2)

    Hi I really liked this It was really interesting and exciting! The only part i got a bit confused at was the part where 'The assassin kicked upwards and the ...

    Aug 18, 2008


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green