-
Re: What to write?
short but sweet! lol rythm was a bit funny in some places but I'm rubbish at poetry so I can't talk! funny little poem!
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: The Survivor (Extract 7)
It rained heavily for the next week. It was almost as if the sky was crying because of Calum's death. Work was abandoned because the huts kept on collapsing. No ...
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: The Survivor (Extract 6)
I searched the island thoroughly. It was like I was possessed. I was determined to find something- a clue, a hint, a trail of where Kit or Chloe might have ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Happy Halloween...
OK, A few comments about this. First of all-SLOW DOWN! A story like this is meant to be exciting and tense, maybe make you slightly scared because of all the ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: The Survivor (Extract 5)
Kit, Alice and I searched for Chloe over the next week, but as each day went by, I thought more and more about how we might never find her. I ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Life is Death
wowweee! didn't know you wrote poetry! (i can tell this is your work though because its so morbid) But i really like this! although i do think the line 'All ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Do you hear me crying?
this was good, and i like the way you've included the bit about how the child doesn't know that its his grave stone, its just a rock with his name ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Vampires Kiss (Chapter 3 Revised)
This is longer, which is good, but I think you are rushing things in the story a bit. When i wrote my first piece all comments said that I needed ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Vampires Kiss (chapter 2)
this is much better than the first part! This adds more tension and I can just imagine the characters flirting with each other! I love this, its great!
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Vampires Kiss (Chapter 1)
Ok, this was interesting! A bit short, but I'll read the next chapters! There were a few spelling/grammer mistakes but not many. And how did you think up the name ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}
If i offend you with my comment, then sorry because i don't mean to! This was OK- I liked the bit about how Ella couldn't see and Barry couldn't speak, ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Survivor (Extract 4)
I sank my teeth into the meat hungrily. After nearly a week without food, it tasted so good. The smell wafted up my nose and the meat scorched my throat, ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Mask Maker [3]
this is really good, very exciting! A few spelling mistakes buts that it as far as nitpicking goes! i haven't read the pieces before yet because I started reading this ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: The Outcast
ooh! lots of peeps like your story (i told you it was good but you didn't think so!) write more, the crowd wants more!!!! mwa xx
Sep 9, 2008 -
Re: The Outcast
Hey! Well, I saw this earlier, and now I can see that you've changed it a bit, which is good. But even though I'm your friend, I'm afraid that I'm ...
Sep 8, 2008
