User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! I also like script writing, but I'm pretty sure I suck, lol. Take a look around and post a lot, so people get to know ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewwwo

    Welcome to YWS! :) *waves* Enjoy, and see you around the boards. P.S PM me, or any of the other greeters (the guys in blue) if you want to know ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Welcome to YWS! I also can hardly ever finish a story, lol. See yaaround the boards

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lyke Hai!

    Hey Gaia, i was chatting to you earlier. Welcome to YWS! :D And you got a chance to talk to Emma, so you got a glimpse of the insanity that ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's back!! Woo!

    I don't remember you, but...WOO!

    Jul 29, 2006


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy