User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!

    I haven't been on this forum for so long, just thought I'd say hey again. Though probably not many would remember me. So... Hello! :D

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    (Do not insult Snoink. She has powers!) Everyone here is helpful. Welcome!

    May 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    [quote="Dream Deep"]Welcome Anti! Greetings and salutations and so on and so forth... ^_^ Nice to have you here. Now I'm gonna quick slip this in before Gazza comes back and ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS, atlhough you've been greeted a lot already. See you around the boards!

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Welcome to YWS. We've got a great community, but always happy to greet new members. PM if you needa anything.

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Welcome! There's a usergroup for History Lovers, if ya wanna check that out.

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey welcome Coco (and all newbies for that matter) PM me if ya need anything. Look around the site, and lget to know people!

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Is Now In The Top 250,000!

    Yeah, baby! This place should get way more recognition. School starts in a few days, see if I'll recruit some new members. And I can't belive the people at Wiki ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    Hello, welcome to YWS. I look forward to reading some of your work. :D

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here!

    Whoa! Big text. Welcome though. PM the greeters if ya want anything- we're the guys in blue.

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Switching Hosts; Site Will Be Down Sept. 10

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...and I'm back. Maybe i'll check out the *gasp* real world...with its fresh air and sun. And if it helps the site, then I think we'll all survive one day ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello.

    Welcome (back) :lol: . Look around the boards to see what's changed, and check out the interactive stories.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    What is it with Fand and muffins? Also, can I have one? Um, yes back to the subject. Welcome to the great YWS! PM me or the otehr guys in ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: h.a.l.l.o

    Hello there. And another Great Britain-er! Hoorah. Welcome, and look around the boards, post lots, read the rules...and generally enjoy yourself. *charlestons away*

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    Welcome back- whoever you are!

    Aug 18, 2006


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)