User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    Meh, i'll give it a go, although, Siegfried, you'll need to explain to me some more. Anyhoos... Name- Leon Griffin Age- 15 Hair Colour- Chesnut Eye Colour- Chesnut Body type- ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Thanks, that's a really good idea. But I've already planned his misty past, and decided that it would actually make someone more thick-skinned and unwilling to release emotions that to ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Ok, here goes- no one laugh.... Name: Roka Marleton Species: Human Age: 17 Gender: Male Special Powers: Psychic ability, the power to occasionally move objects with his mind. Counter Balance: ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    I agree with the Arieda. The rules seem rather daunting, and I don't want to muck it up or my writing not quite meet the standard or something like that. ...

    Sep 15, 2005


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer