-
Re: Character Conversations
He feels his whole body relax and does his first genuine smile of the evening. "Yes, I am Damien, and I am 14," He says through a beaming smile. He ...
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Time to take the plunge.... "I'm not really on holiday," He confides, his heart racing "I've, i've....run away. From home, but I won't talk about that. You wont tell the ...
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien hears shouting behind him, probably the young man that shoutied ferociously on the phone earlier. He wonders if Emma is nosily listening to the conversation, but she's too busy ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
He bursts out laughing, a hearty, shaky laugh that makes him feel so good inside. He hasn't chuckeld in so long... "Wicked," He smiles"Lets be on our way then.." As ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Danien's hand shoots to his mouth, and he tries to stop himself from laughing out loud at Emmas' tumble from the rock. He does a far more graceful jump, landing ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"You getting bored?" Damien finds himself asking "We..and some other people- could always go for a stroll?" He looks hopefully at Emma, his eyes cunningly looking at the watch on ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Cute? Damien feels himself blush at even the metion of the word. He stares at Emma, and she pokes her tongue out, he playfully returns the gesture. "Yep, that's me ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien relaxes on the rock, his legs swinging to the music in his head. He glances at Emma, who seems very intrerested in a conversation between to people near them. ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien stares anxiously at the young man on his phone, shouting ferociously, flicking from Hebrew to English with ease. They all seem so depressed, he feels glum just being around ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Not really," He admits miserably "There's not much to do, is there?" He stares at the shadows around him. Looking as if life itself had pushed them away. The harsh ...
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
He grins. This girl is different-but she wants to know more. The alarm bells ring in his head- his personal life is a safe, locked up in his mind. Best ...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Didn't I already say it?" He says, finally lifting his eyes anf forcing a smile. "It's Damien, Damien Crow," A sudden surge of confidence bubbles in his veins. He feels ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien grins shyly at the girl who stands in front of him. A dog runs around her ankles playfully. "Hi, I'm Damien,"He mumbles and instantly goes a shade of crimson. ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Can I join in! If so, I'll start. If not, ignore the post below. Bent over in the corner like an old man, Damien hastily scribbles in the tattered notebook ...
Sep 8, 2005
