-
Re: Character Conversations
Stumbling backwards, Damien's mouth springs open in shock. He stares at the agitated Emma before him, her face weak and pale but her eyes burning fiercely. He's seen a new ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Worried as Emma dizzily stumbles along the beach with him, Damien tries his best to balance the rag doll in his arms. "Are you sure you're ok?" He asks, confused. ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
He laughs out loud as Emma flicks his nose. "Yep, we'll get through the night...together!" He exclaims, rasing his hand in triumph. Emma's gone suddenly red. He wonders why... "Shall ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
With Emma resting on his shouldr, Damien smiles. "I've had to do many," He replies " It's cool though.." As he waits for a reply, he stares out at the ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Suddenly, reappearing, Daniel stares mindlessly out at the beautiful clear waters and sighed. He'd be gone soon. His feet play with the sand, sketching out initials and then watching the ...
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Checking his watch and realising it's early morning, Damien realises the cave will not be nessecary. Emma says something to him and giggles- he thinks she says she's too cold. ...
Sep 22, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma mutters something to herself, but Damien ignores it. The realisation has sunk in. Emma may be a great person, but she'll be gone soon and he'll be left as ...
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Perv on you? Emma said it as a harmless joke, but he feels hurt the at the words. She thinks he's a pervert? Damien can't see the joke, and turns ...
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Annoying?" Damien exclaims, completely missing the joke " Of course you're not annoying, in fact I'm really glad you didn't leave me!" slipped out. His babbling always caused something completely ...
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"It's up to you," He says, "It's not like I have a hme to go to..." His own words catch him unaware and he feels an urge to be back ...
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
The akwardness between him and Emma arises again. He chooses not to attempt to break it, and listen to the waves crashing aginst the rocks. Emma holds onto his wrist, ...
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
No, no no!" Damien cries, distraught "I wasn't angry..just annoyed." He feels really guilty. "Look, ignore what I say, " He says miserably "I'm just an idiot anyway." He clambers ...
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Sitting next to Emma, he watches as the others begin to leave. "Oh great," He turns to Emma "We're alone, and I haven't a clue where we are!" He sighs. ...
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Thanks," Damien says, rubbing his ankle sympathetically. "I'm really grateful for that." He turns with a cheeky smile to Emma. "So much for our walk," He laughs "The best I ...
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien looks around him, everything is so hazy. A blurry Emma hangs over him, he picks up her worried expression. Finally, a lump of sand flies from his throat and ...
Sep 18, 2005
