-
Re: Title Feedback
Hmmm....A film noir sort of book, old fashioned detective story. [i]Been and gone[/i]
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Book clubs?
Not book clubs as in clubs that discuss books. When I was younger, me and my friends used to come up with an idea for a story, and agree to ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Why did...
Because it was being emotionally blackmailed by the cheesecake. Who murdered the man in the moon?
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Excuses
I always used the old classic 'I left it in the house.' If I wanted to be insane though, I might say: TEACHER: Where's the homework? ME: Your face! *runs ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Shout 'I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN' as loud as I could, happy in the knowledge that I'd just shouted the last sentence on the planet :). What would you do ...
Aug 23, 2007 -
Re: letters from your characters
(funness) Dear Great Overseer, Uh, hello? So one minute I'm a borderline OCD sufferer with a backstory and a stalker, and now i'm in your recycle bin? I think I ...
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Jonny and the Dead- Terry Pratchett.
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: 1st and 3rd person?
It's only purpose really is so you get in the mind of the character more. I think i'll change it, post it on here and then if people say I ...
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
That book is so brilliant. I'm reading Misery by Stephen King. I've already seen the film but it's so cool. ANy otehr fans of Mr. King here?
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: 1st and 3rd person?
Thanks, i'll post the first chapter on here soon. Thank yew
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: 1st and 3rd person?
Is switching between the two ever a good idea? That's what the question is, basically. I'm writing this story which I really want to open in 1st person, but don't ...
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien turns suddenly to see a distraught Emma storming across the beach, her arms flailing wildly and insults pouring from her mouth. "Not again" He shouts over to her "You ...
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien doesn't hear what Emma's saying, it becomes an inaudible blur as he stares at what he belives to be a shadow across the beach. The figure just stands there, ...
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma suddenly jerks him towards her. “You’re nice and warm and comfy like a pillow!” She laughs,. He laughs with her. They're friends again. Good friends. "So, are you taking ...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien hears Emma's shouting behind him. The cheek.. His eyes try to look at the sky above, but they only slyly wander back to the disgruntled Emma, who is pouting ...
Oct 18, 2005
