-
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Has very recently moved country
Aug 9, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Does common sense ever prvail on this thread, though?
Aug 9, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you question my orders?
Aug 8, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Have you eaten that boomerang yet?
Aug 8, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you think the moon is made of cheese?
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Couldn't you eat it?
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Has caused my brain to melt in the "Questions" thread.
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Isn't it clear that because I am a lunatic, I would....err, would anyone like a boomerang?
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Witnessed myself recieving a slobbery virtual kiss from Rei.
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Are you saying that you are a lunatic?
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: what happened in your dreams?
I have the coolest dreams, well, I enjoy them. My personal favourites have been becoming a private detective in order to solve the perplexing mytsery of who stole my friends ...
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Why do you make such profound remarks in a post filled mostly with lunatics who are too insane to take notice?
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
lol, ^ Makes me laugh.
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Has an avatar like a cat I saw just now. Oh, the eerieness!
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ is playing the "Change a letter game", like myself
Aug 2, 2006
