User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Lounge, The Re: The Desert Island Post

    1. Erm...Rei..because she seems like that sort of person. 2. Emma-love of my life. :twisted: 3. Who would I like to eat? Is snoink actually a pig, because that would ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Have you any balls (to juggle with)? :lol:

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Does it bother anyone if i dance?

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    Oy, nobodies posting. Somebody do something insane!

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Audition!

    You don't say that Sureal- theatre superstition. Break a leg!

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    And what do you want?

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Are you maing a mockery of this fine drink?

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Anyone for some scotch?

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    Yeah, everything does seem pretty...sleepy. Hopefully people will come flooding back soon, *tumbleweed*

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Isn't it clear i'm just plain drunk?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 5 films

    Just saw Trainspotting, and it was brilliant. It knocked Misery down to number six, but BWP, is still great.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Is this the way to Amarillo?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: TeStINg

    Interesting. *falls over*

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    How fond are you of llamas?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you tell me?

    Aug 25, 2006


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)