User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should I give in?

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Murder mystery parties?

    Try it, it's so much fun, not serious at all. I'm going in a couple of weeks as Bertie Rooster, rich young cad of the 20's and engaged to bright ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why is that? Does anyone agree it is a silly rule?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Murder mystery parties?

    Out of interest, have any of you guys ever had one of these? You know, where people dress up and become charcters and one of them is the murderer? I'm ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who am I? What is that supposed to mean?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't you realise I knew that?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Must I admit that I was unaware of that?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why does my brain now ache?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    How is baseball macho? Baseball most a guy has to wait to hit a ball is a few minutes. In cricket they can be out under pressure for hours upon ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is it necessary we complicate things?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do you all confuse me?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What we'd like to see:

    Thank you Reicheru. I have seen your crit work before and it is honest and well written, so I shall send you PM soon

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is it important that I know?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Well, who is asking?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    woooooooooo! Rule Britania, Britania rules the waves! :lol:

    Sep 13, 2005


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle