User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Nothing for you, but why would I want to?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why don't you check my GENDER by my avatar?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would I want to talk about that?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How about the meaning of life?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Shall we change the subject?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Weren't we talking about the meaning of life?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who are you talking to now?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you sure?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What is the meaning of life?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Don't be so hard on yourself. Only I shall have low self-esteem. Damn you all, *mutters* posers....lol

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Why is everyone good looking? Isn't there soom rule that states people who enjoy books cannot be at all attractive? No-one told me there wasn't dammnit! Looks like I seriously ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would you like an explanation?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Murder mystery parties?

    Tania Bunsoff, PMSL. I wonder is there anyway of doing an online one? We could have one on here. Any suggestions?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't this irrelevant to our other conversation?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    And what if I was?

    Sep 16, 2005


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy