User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    *gasp* Did you just not put a question mark on the end of your question?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    When was this?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do you mess with my brain?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did you know that I am too?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    But why would you be so twisted?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why are we all ALWAYS in a state of confusion?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Oh, so I'm not good enough for you?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you trying to seduce me? lol :shock:

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you trying to get me drunk on brandy?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why not?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    lol Surreal. If I posted a pic of myself, you'd all be blinded by my extreme ugliness and I'd get sued so sorry.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can you all form an orderly line?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo!

    Double dash? Did someone mention double dash? Ok, settle down, cause I could talk for hours about the brilliance of double dash! W00T!

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why, do you want somthing? :wink:

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    *gasps aswell* Uhh.... Did you see anything?

    Sep 18, 2005


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud