User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How long have I been gone?

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What we'd like to see:

    Nope, we needs one of them too. God, have I become chief complainer?

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Am I going absolutely, undeniably, superbly insane?

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What we'd like to see:

    I hate to bring something old back up, but I thouhgt it better than wasting a new post. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE (as i sabardan mentioned I think) some sort ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Interrupted: How in the name of shmoe do you get bold?

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    (Whoa! This is wicked) Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did anyone else notice that wasn't a proper question?

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where is the dictionary?

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    *gasps* What should firestarters punishment be?

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Have you not heard of it?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Aren't we talking about your terrible, terrible crime?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should it be worse than a fate worse than death?

    Sep 20, 2005


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley