-
Re: Question Game
Don't you think two questions at once is a bit much?
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Who on earth is Delilah?
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Why, why, why Delilah?
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Schmex on legs! NOT This was taken by a drunken friend. My neck has snapped, lol
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Why are you asking me?
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Don't you know who I am?
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Hehe..no, it's my golden rule, I always look insane in photos. Some people might say I look insane in real life, but we shall smight them! (Is smight actually a ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Here goes... I look borerline insane on this...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Hasn't anyone noticed I'm back?
May 28, 2007 -
Re: The Impossible Quiz
This quiz drives me insane! Stupid questions :x
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Fears Of Revenge Attacks On Stingrays Over Irwin Death
Why do people always take things so far? I'm sure Steve Irwin would be really pleased that his fans are killing animals to remember him. Morons.
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Directors
Heh, i don't, but I have friends who have auditioned and been kept ages waiting. Hang in there, hope you got Beatrice (wasn't it?). I guess directors love the drama ...
Sep 9, 2006 -
Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
[quote="LamaLama"]They turn red. It actually happened in one episode.[/quote] I knew it! Smurf knowledge =sign of genius :lol:
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
I always though they'd go red...t
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: Male Made Of Twigs
[quote="Heather_BlackCain"]DAMN YOU MR. CAGE!! [/quote] I couldn't agree more. That gormless american. And why can't we have new films to call clasics? They're remaking damnbusters, damnit!
Sep 3, 2006
