User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I'll think about it. What time is it in Montreal?

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    oe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who are you to judge?

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    No way. Obviously there's two sides to the coin, but I believe one outweighs the other. Assuming I get married, watching the person you loved the most die, then your ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    you're back! I mean...wasn't that a dramtic entrance?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wasn't I asking you?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Perhaps. Is it Saturday today?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    This wont be the same without Reicheru, will it?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    Hmmm.. If I'm being serious: "Here lies Gareth. The greatest man who ever lived." Not a guarantee. And If I'm not: Help, get me out! He got me....now he's coming ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: chat with Him :P :D

    Surreal your one rawks. I'm inulting Bob as we speak. LMAO

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: chat with Him :P :D

    LMAO! That is genuis. I'll tell my friends tomorow and see the look on thier faces!

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Y'a what?

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Could it be more? And where is Reicheru? And did I just do a double question?

    Oct 12, 2005


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour