-
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I belive that I have. Complte this puzzle: W_I_E
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Was that a question?
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ seems freaked out by my sig
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
My mind has gone blank. In the english language, what does shaking your head mean?
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Listens to something called "trance". which confuses me.
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Why not now?
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Would you care to chat with us?
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Why not? (it was hard to answer that using a question, :lol: )
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Why am I the only person in the chatroom? (HINT)
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Wasn't it me that lost my mind?
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
How do you know I have cups of tea with me?
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Can I offer anyone a biscuit?
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: *headdesk*
tgf Tomorrow, gravy flies!
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Why wouldn't you?
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Have you stolen my mind?
Jul 27, 2006
