User avatar

Gazza_14

  • General Articles Re: Unpredictable, 4: Happy Birthday

    Great stuff. I can't find anything wrong really. You've clearly got this autobiography feel just right. We're given just enough detail of everything, and with a sprinkling of sparkling wit, ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • General Articles Re: What do you think about my PROLOGUE..?

    The last paragraph, I love. The last line feels akward some how, but I like it. There's some spelling stuff, but you're first language isn't English, so that was obviously ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Welcome to YWS. We've got a great community, but always happy to greet new members. PM if you needa anything.

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Desert Island Post

    1. Erm...Rei..because she seems like that sort of person. 2. Emma-love of my life. :twisted: 3. Who would I like to eat? Is snoink actually a pig, because that would ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Have you any balls (to juggle with)? :lol:

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Welcome! There's a usergroup for History Lovers, if ya wanna check that out.

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey welcome Coco (and all newbies for that matter) PM me if ya need anything. Look around the site, and lget to know people!

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Is Now In The Top 250,000!

    Yeah, baby! This place should get way more recognition. School starts in a few days, see if I'll recruit some new members. And I can't belive the people at Wiki ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Does it bother anyone if i dance?

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    Meh, i'll give it a go, although, Siegfried, you'll need to explain to me some more. Anyhoos... Name- Leon Griffin Age- 15 Hair Colour- Chesnut Eye Colour- Chesnut Body type- ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    Oy, nobodies posting. Somebody do something insane!

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Audition!

    You don't say that Sureal- theatre superstition. Break a leg!

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    Hello, welcome to YWS. I look forward to reading some of your work. :D

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    And what do you want?

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here!

    Whoa! Big text. Welcome though. PM the greeters if ya want anything- we're the guys in blue.

    Aug 29, 2006


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan