User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Randomosity Re: The Impossible Quiz

    This quiz drives me insane! Stupid questions :x

    May 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing???

    Not to sound like an echo, but don't be disheartened. I've heard publish authors say they've had 30, 40 even 50 rejection letters before they were published. Writing is a ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    (Do not insult Snoink. She has powers!) Everyone here is helpful. Welcome!

    May 28, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Journeys

    The gargoylian flothrapis had died. The very last of its kind. A large mammal of the bird family, with four silver tipped wings and a beak that curved upwards. Regarded ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Fears Of Revenge Attacks On Stingrays Over Irwin Death

    Why do people always take things so far? I'm sure Steve Irwin would be really pleased that his fans are killing animals to remember him. Morons.

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    [quote="Dream Deep"]Welcome Anti! Greetings and salutations and so on and so forth... ^_^ Nice to have you here. Now I'm gonna quick slip this in before Gazza comes back and ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Directors

    Heh, i don't, but I have friends who have auditioned and been kept ages waiting. Hang in there, hope you got Beatrice (wasn't it?). I guess directors love the drama ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    "Yes?" The young King turned to face Leon. "How do we get out of here?" The King smile faded into a frown. He rose to his feet, brushed aside his ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Other Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    Ah good stuff, my favourites are numbers 1 and 6. Sureal, you must succed Tony Blair and lead this country to greatness.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS, atlhough you've been greeted a lot already. See you around the boards!

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    While the worker thrashed helplessly in the murky waters, Kai ran back to the boat, chuckling to himself. "Come on then," Kai rubbed his hands together "He might be able ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

    [quote="LamaLama"]They turn red. It actually happened in one episode.[/quote] I knew it! Smurf knowledge =sign of genius :lol:

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    (funness) Dear Great Overseer, Uh, hello? So one minute I'm a borderline OCD sufferer with a backstory and a stalker, and now i'm in your recycle bin? I think I ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

    I always though they'd go red...t

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    (OOC: Sorry, i asuumed Karma had been left behind or something cos she hadn't posted) He was a strange figure. Cloaked in the darkness, only his wrinkled face and staff ...

    Sep 7, 2006


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain