User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Can I join in! If so, I'll start. If not, ignore the post below. Bent over in the corner like an old man, Damien hastily scribbles in the tattered notebook ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Which should I write?

    Thanks for all your comments so far, and I realise how cheesy Helping Hands now sounds. Reicheru, I hear what you say about choosing what I want myself but I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (expanded and revised)

    Great opening!! Really draws you in, and I instantly felt so involved in the story. The style was hardly unique but it was somehow different and I really enjoyed that. ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: 'Whale Rider 2'

    I thoroughly agree with Reichieuru above. All her views are great points for improvement. This story just didn't attract me, the story really didn't flow. There was something almost awkward ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Which should I write?

    Hey guys, I just thought I'd ask your wordly wisdom on what play to begin wriring, as I'm unsure which idea to go for. I've narrowed it down to four: ...

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Willow- Chapter one

    Hey, I'm new on here but just posting to say I really rnjoyed your story. I found myself slowly drawn into it, and an original concept. I will enjoy to ...

    Sep 2, 2005


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi