User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    No, no no!" Damien cries, distraught "I wasn't angry..just annoyed." He feels really guilty. "Look, ignore what I say, " He says miserably "I'm just an idiot anyway." He clambers ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why not?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    lol Surreal. If I posted a pic of myself, you'd all be blinded by my extreme ugliness and I'd get sued so sorry.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Sitting next to Emma, he watches as the others begin to leave. "Oh great," He turns to Emma "We're alone, and I haven't a clue where we are!" He sighs. ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can you all form an orderly line?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo!

    Double dash? Did someone mention double dash? Ok, settle down, cause I could talk for hours about the brilliance of double dash! W00T!

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why, do you want somthing? :wink:

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Thanks," Damien says, rubbing his ankle sympathetically. "I'm really grateful for that." He turns with a cheeky smile to Emma. "So much for our walk," He laughs "The best I ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    *gasps aswell* Uhh.... Did you see anything?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Nothing for you, but why would I want to?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why don't you check my GENDER by my avatar?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would I want to talk about that?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How about the meaning of life?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Shall we change the subject?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Weren't we talking about the meaning of life?

    Sep 18, 2005


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender