User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Shout 'I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN' as loud as I could, happy in the knowledge that I'd just shouted the last sentence on the planet :). What would you do ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Cool photo Broken sword. Hehe, my friends have named this the 'Evil Eyebrow' photo. I think i'd make quite a good villain.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think two questions at once is a bit much?

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But you're going to fly straight into a wall. :lol: [i]I wish that anyone who ever deceives me will turn to dust. [/i]

    May 31, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Romeo and Pedro

    I thought this was a solid script. Obviously you wrote it in a perhaps a bit of a rush, but I thought it flowed well. It's fun to take characters ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who on earth is Delilah?

    May 31, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Within Walking Distance

    Great! Like stirly, I spotted spelling mistakes, and you build a Lot of intrigue for the characters. You really conveyed a character to us. Two things: 1) I didn't get ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why, why, why Delilah?

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Schmex on legs! NOT This was taken by a drunken friend. My neck has snapped, lol

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why are you asking me?

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know who I am?

    May 30, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Magic Box- Episode I

    This is just kind of frantic. Everything happens too fast. Being a film fanatic, the best stories are teh ones that can keep the plot moving whilst revealling more about ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hehe..no, it's my golden rule, I always look insane in photos. Some people might say I look insane in real life, but we shall smight them! (Is smight actually a ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Here goes... I look borerline insane on this...

    May 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Hasn't anyone noticed I'm back?

    May 28, 2007


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell