User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: One Night in Violet Lights

    'The whole world will be washed away in a ball of flame.' 'Got another one?' 'Umm....beware the number seven!' 'Yeah, I don't believe your psychic.' The sun was setting on ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Aren't we forgetting about my stolen shoe?

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I'm a bit of a telly addict :lol: so: Scrubs That 70s show The Twilight Zone Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps The Friday Night Project Family ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Songs in American Sign Language

    That is so cool. I've always wanted to learn sign language, but lazy old me never has. Good stuff though :D

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmmm....A film noir sort of book, old fashioned detective story. [i]Been and gone[/i]

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't it obvious?

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    You stole my shoe, didn't you?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where's my shoe?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What if the other person was simply a bad arguer?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think that's an unlikely scenario?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book clubs?

    Not book clubs as in clubs that discuss books. When I was younger, me and my friends used to come up with an idea for a story, and agree to ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    Because it was being emotionally blackmailed by the cheesecake. Who murdered the man in the moon?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    I always used the old classic 'I left it in the house.' If I wanted to be insane though, I might say: TEACHER: Where's the homework? ME: Your face! *runs ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't arguements always end badly?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do we continue to argue?

    Aug 23, 2007


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn