User avatar

Gazza_14

  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Have I totally killed this thread?

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    The Lost City of Atlantis...failing that, Australia. Or New Zealand

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 5 films

    Okay, I've searched this section and couldn't find anything similar, so here we go. Top five films. Just out of interest and boredom. For me. 1. The Blair Witch Project. ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Bookstore. But only second-hand ones where all the books have that old-book, dusty smell. Mmm...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Wales! Hoorah! *tumbleweed*

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10. Mysterious, for some strange reason.

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Will you all be quiet and allow me to grieve for my lost love?

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Criminalities: A One Act Play (Rated for Language)

    I like it. Yeah, it's a rip-off but a really good one, and I loved that film anyway. The characters were good, and you stayed on the right side of ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    Welcome back- whoever you are!

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Sly Flame (Third Play)

    It's a nice play, but as Dreamdeep pointed out the dialog was occasionally redundant. There were a couple of grammatical errors (your when it should be you're, etc) but other ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Isn't it obvious?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Can't you see I'm too busy solving crimes (alone, i might add) to worry about that villanous Mike?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! I also like script writing, but I'm pretty sure I suck, lol. Take a look around and post a lot, so people get to know ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    How can you opt for a life with Mike when we could eat cheese and dance the "boomerang" (and maybe even solve crimes)?

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Can't you see "Mike" only loves you for your boomerang?

    Aug 12, 2006


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson